Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Update..

We've been having a kind of rough week here at our house. We switched the girls bedrooms over the weekend and that has stressed Avery out enough that she doesn't want to be in her crib and we've had to do cry it out for bedtimes this week. I don't even try for naps right now. She's completely ripped the zipper off the tent but the sides still work so it's staying up for now. She's putting her leg up wanting to climb out but she has yet to do it.

On Monday she lasted about a half hour at her little school before I had to pick her up. Sigh. I didn't think she would have that bad of a day but it was bad I guess. Then today she was suppose to have class but since I've dealt with lot's of meltdowns in the past few days and she woke up crabby as all hell I decided not to bring her to class. She seems to be suffering from some separation anxiety from me right now. Like if I leave the house she's ok, but the minute I come back she is squawking to let me know she's upset with me. Then she cries until I come into the room and she can cuddle up and lay next to me.  Adorable as all hell.

Though we've had lot's of frustrating melt downs with lot's of head hitting and throwing of the body on the floor I've also had this this week:


When someone curls up next to you on the couch that sucks everyone into a deep slumber you really can't resist taking a snap shot of it. I mainly title this, "Who still doesn't need naps?"

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a rough week. Isn't it crazy how much their little faces transform into perfect little angels when they're sleeping? Happy Mother's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete