Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I just want her to be my friend...

That's the oldest this morning.
Talking about her little sister the one with Autism. She even goes to say but "I was spinning her!"
Yesterday I caught them in a moment. One of the few moments where the youngest will submit or want to be near her sister.


They were watching Tangled for the upteenth time while I was getting lunch together. I walked in on this little love fest. We rarely get smiles out of the little one. At least for pictures because we all know how kids on the spectrum just love to be told what to do sometimes. This was the closest I could get to a smile yesterday:


So of course the older one who has a habit of looking in the opposite direction when asked to look at Mommy worked her magic. Though I really think this is normal for toddlers in general. I think you either need a bubble machine or kitties and puppies and rainbows before they can both look and smile at the camera at the same time.

We haven't had professional pictures in a long time and although I know my friend who does our photos would do great, I just envision melt down city. I mean it could very well look this picture:

And that's of the oldest daughter who doesn't have Autism. Meltdown forever saved in time. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment